Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Anybody Have Information on a Snippet I Came Across This Evening?

I came across this snippet this evening and don’t know how to classify it. I have never heard of the Blog or the Podcasts that it advertises (which carry some prestigious brand names).

It’s called: “Invisible Handwriting: a podcaster’s blog” and can be found here.

The bits that interested me are as follows:

I am planning on putting the Adam Smith show back on the feed for the rest of the summer.

Looking back, it was so gracious of him to spend time with me, particularly early on when nobody knew me from Adam. I still remember my family being puzzled why I was reading Adam Smith during Christmas 2005, and one of my favorite party moments was when I told a philosophy professor here in Portland that I had done two shows with Bob Solomon. His jaw dropped, because, trust me, in the world of philosophy,Bob Solomon was a big deal. This professor asked
me how on earth I got him to do not one, but two shows. My response? "I asked."

Comment
If anybody has any idea what this Blog is about, would they mind sharing their knowledge or, at least, pointing me in the right direction?

Thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My name is Chris Gondek. I am the creator of Invisible Handwriting. Feel free to go the show website, www.theinvisiblehandpodcast.com, and contact me.

1:54 am  
Blogger Gavin Kennedy said...

Thank you Chris

I have started following the trail you indicate but RSS is new to me.

Presently, I am slightly distratced by a new arrival in the family of a grad-daughter last night so it may take me time to get back to 'normal' service'

Gavin

12:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home