Thursday, July 02, 2009

What's Happeneded to my Google Search Tool?

I have returned to Edinburgh and almost recovered from jetlag, to realise, eventually, that my main source of comments on how people (many of whom should know better because they must have read Adam Smith's 'Moral Sentiments' and/or 'Wealth Of Nations' before pontificating about what he wrote about, but clearly haven't) is a google search tool, which appears to have been turned off by my absence in the USA.

Perhaps a technically-minded reader would explain what likely has
happened to my interrupted service?

I shall make enquiries and get back to commenting as soon as possible.

Update: something is beginning to re-appear, plus I re-registered for the service, so it may start duplicating...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home