Saturday, November 26, 2011

Announcement XXV

I am tied up writing an examination paper in Strategic Negotiation, somewhat overdue, for my old day-job (I retired in 2005) but I am still involved in various tasks for the Edinburgh Business School, including in a week or so, the grading of the December Diet of MBA exams.

This makes it difficult to post as regularly as normal, though I have one post in the system today, which I shall try to get to this evening. But before the Christmas break, I shall also be occupied with my residual responsibilities ... then family responsibilities take over.

Please accept my apologies in advance.

I shall read Lost Legacy for comments everyday.

Gavin

1 Comments:

Blogger michael webster said...

Interesting title, look forward to reading it.

2:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home