Monday, May 01, 2017

A BLAST FROM THE PAST ...

John Cassar White published today (1May) in The Times of Malta HERE
https://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20170501/business-news/Brexit-everything-is-negotiable.646751
“Business students of my generation may recall the scanty training we received in the art of business negotiations. I remember distinctly the amusing bestseller business book, entitled Everything is Negotiable by Gavin Kennedy, a practical guide on how to negotiate the best deals. The EU and Britain must be honing their negotiating strategies in the next few weeks to create the best chance of achieving their objectives.”
COMMENT
Fair takes me back to my old day-job at Edinburgh Business School, Heriot-Watt University, and my business, Negotiate Ltd, now owned and run by my daughter, Florence Kennedy Rowlands: 
+44 (0131) 445 1545, 4 Winton Grove, Edinburgh, EH10 7AS Scotland, UK

My book, Everything is Negotiable! is still in print for practitioners, as is ‘Kennedy on Negotiation’, Routledge, 2017, for academic teachers of Negotiation theories and practitioners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home